Monday, October 19, 2009

welcome back coach, welcome back speed

as predicted. i swam alot better today now that coach david is back.

we did 3 x 200m target swim. 1st one was 2:48, and he commented that it was too slow (WHAT!?) so i went harder for the next two and came back at 2:41 and 2:40. felt very good. my confidence in my swim is back.

biked to boon's today to change my saddle originally. then i ended up changing my cockpit (which i have been wanting to do for the longest of time) bike now looks and feels even better. shioks.

suspect my hamster are fighting when im not looking. both of them have a bloody front right leg. shall keep monitoring and separate them again if things go downhill.

PS: i got an ugly singlet tan from being under the sun for most of the day. oNO!

1 comment: