Friday, October 23, 2009

like fishy in the watery

after a rub down by aunty rosa yesterday, i felt DAMN GOOD. previously i felt as knotted up as a pretzel.

swim training today was good. could keep with all the times without dying. target set 400 i managed to clock a 5:39 (1:21, 1:28, 1:28, 1:21) i did 5:46 the other day.

thats definitely a PB for a 400 after training!

now i just need to improve my splits, rather than have a 7 second difference in between 100s. my IVP target of 21:30 will depend on whether i can hold a 1:25/100m pace for 1500m.

another rub down next thursday is in order. it definitely helps!

today i got my red crocs slippers and xterra speedsuit! both are definitely worth the money! will post up photos over the weekend when i get my camera at home.

hope my shin will not be an isue during tomorrow's nike human race. i think i made a mistake by going for a morning run yesterday morning. =(

PS: i realise i may have under-caloried the past few weeks. i lost 1 kg. gonna eat more to bring it back to my ideal 67kg! yay, food!

No comments: