Saturday, January 30, 2010

week in review

what a week.

monday: went to see sports med at AH. x-ray my shins, was told i had to do a bone scan. wah lau eh. $$$. very very shiong swim training.

tues: rode up and down the slopes of NUS. people at the busstop must be thinking i was nuts.

wed: i died during swim training. kailua died.

Photobucket

in the afternoon she scratched out all the food from her pouch. at night i noticed her just lying one corner not moving. she was almost lifeless! i moved her a bit to try and get some reaction. she started having periods of spasms. an hour later there was a particularly violent one, then she died. buried her the same spot where i buried franky.

thurs: not in a good mood. did some aqua jogging. came to the conclusion that i could not afford to buy my racing wheels since i am going for ironman frankfurt in july. saddd

fri: went for my bone scan. $90 bucks =( they injected me with something that warranted this label around my wrist.

Photobucket

does that make me radioactive?

anyway they did the scan afterwards on my shins, then they asked me whether i had any pain at my right ankle. i said no. they said they needed to do an x-ray on my right ankle. wah lau eh. $28. ka-ching.

ate alot of peanut butter during the day. like by the spoonfuls. did an hour an a half of core in the hall gym while watching american gladiator. every friday.

ok thats it.

1 comment:

Justin said...

Hey dude really sorry about the little girl. I was in too much shock to know how to respond to the news yesterday.

Anyway when will the results of your radioactive scan be out?