Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4 more days to Trifactor

so far........ my prep for trifactor this sunday has been pretty good, with the exception of the bout of fever and flu (1st time in 2 years!) that i had last week which disrupted my peak / brick training week...

my swim's never been stronger. 1.5km in 23mins (could have easily been 22mins)

bike strength is like desaru, maybe even stronger now with the new and upgraded DD.

run is now ironically my most apprehensive leg. i've been neglecting it a bit, but im x-ing my fingers that i'll be able to find my rythmn quickly once i get off the bike this sunday. on a good day i can hit 40 to 41 min for the 10k.

ok. it's all or nothing now this sunday. lets see if my training pays off.

PS: reality slapped me in the face today. after trifactor i cant take too long a break, still got stan chart to train for! boston is the dream! 3:10!

*BISH*

ok, reality slaps again. tomorrow got emotions mid term. time to get back to the notes.

2 comments:

Yong Soon said...

A flu takes about 2 weeks to recover fully. So go slow please.

jon said...

no way man. no friggin way