Friday, November 14, 2008

time to look up

ever since the bike accident i have not had a proper training.

abrasions keep me from swimming.

bike at home so i cant cycle now.

tried to run juz now, my hip still hurts. havent healed completely yet.

God is speaking to me. i think i have not really been puttin Him foremost in my life for a while. my training has become no.1. I believe that He is using this period of time when im out of action to reflect and refocus back to Him. to honour Him with my passion of doing tri, rather than leave Him out of it, making it a process about ME.

Lord, You have brought me down, humbled me, so that i may see the feet of the one who has been propping me up all the time. Forgive me, and may i be lifted up by You, fuelled by You, and live for You once again.

despite the obvious discomforts and pain, i Thank You for the freak accident.

1 comment:

zy_ said...

hey glad you are taking things so positively. and though i'm agnostic i'm happy for your epiphany and hope you grow spiritually. (:

-zy