Friday, November 28, 2008

its.......

OVER!!!!!!

yes my papers are finally over! hahahahahaha!

for those of u who still have papers till next week, just remember that whenever u feel like giving up on studying and heck care ur papers... im happily enoying myself post exams! hahaha...

ok lah, i'll be going back to work with the RSN on tues (when some of u still having papers, but also your FREEDOM) till school starts... so judge for yourself which one is the lesser of two evils.

gdness, i'm making my job sound so bad. ignore me k, people. im exaggerating. hahaha...

ok, time to enjoy myself before i return to work. wondering how i'll fit my training schedule once i start work...

1 comment:

SenGedoX the SageDogX said...

and remember that while you're working, i;m happily enjoying my post exams!!! woohoo!!! i ended on friday btw. roar.

aww u noe im not shoooo bad one la hor. always the nicest among all of us. bleagh. hahahahahaha. hahahahahahahah. acty i wanna cry. boohoo. i am gonna fail!!! boohoooooo.