Friday, October 10, 2008

it's just emotions (and alcohol) taking over...

go away. i dun need someone who pretends to listen, and placates me with backbone-less statements. i dun want to waste my time on someone who doesnt listen. i stood by u for 3 years. everytime u needed a listening ear, advice, or even someone to stop u from getting into trouble and fights, i was there. and now u dun even treat me like the brother u claim to.
how could i be so blind. No, so obstinate, to have seen your true colours, even predict what would unfold, and yet still stand by u.

now i have had enough. i dun want to waste my time anymore.

i give up on you.

on the bright side, went for MEO's wedding. was great seeing my ship crew again, and with their attempts to get me drunk, (i ended up high, not drunk. juz ask my neighbours) it was heartening to see everyone still pretty much the same since i left ship, though there were some changes as well in terms of personel. it was fun. dumb part was i brought my camera but forgot to use it. sian. hahaha...

ok time to slp. make up tutorial in the morning in a few hours time.

1 comment:

SenGedoX the SageDogX said...

heys...

dun be too disappointed. this is like what i always tell my frens, and what i always believe in, in that it is a big cause of a lot of misunderstandings, disappointments, conflicts, unhappiness, dissatisfaction. Yet we humans cannot help it.

It is called differing expectations and attitudes.

You see, what we expect from someone when we do something could be very different from what the person perceives or feels, hence a difference in expectations and attitudes, hence a difference in results, and hence disappointments.

E.g. I expected appreciation from what I have done for ABC, be it blatantly verbal or whatever. Yet nothing is reciprocated. I feel disappointment. However, how am I to know whether he feels differently inside? What is to happen in the future? I keep in mind that we all have different expectations, attitudes and reactions to stimuli. Hence, I try not to feel so "pek cek".

However, is that how one chooses who he talks to? Perhaps, yes, to a large extent. But man is a multi-faceted being. There could be many other reasons why people still stick to each other, keep in contact, make efforts to do this and that, etc.

Of course, I'm probably trivalising ur issue with _____, but I do hope that you can show grace (not that you aren't!) and take things in your stride.

Dun think too much about it! ____ may have disappointed you with their decisions, which are different from your principles and stuff, but, let's all stay friendly (somehow) yea? haha... take care!